top of page


We compile and submit self-assessments tax returns for our growing number of company directors, but we can also offer self-assessments as a competitively priced service to sole-traders on an ad hoc basis.

If you are a sole trader then you are liable to pay income tax and National Insurance contributions as a self-employed person. Equally, if you are an individual with untaxed income such as rental properties, this must be declared on a self-assessment return too. Under the rules of self-assessment you must pay tax on all profits which arise from your business. You must declare this by completing a tax return each year containing the details of your business’s income and expenditure. We have a specialised team looking after self assessment returns, and you can find out more

bottom of page